The Coillte Graduate Development Programme is offering talented individuals who have drive, energy and ambition an opportunity to be part of the future of Coillte. We are offering recently qualified graduates a placement for two years. We are looking specifically for graduates within forestry, including ecology and engineering. Students currently participating in their final year or who are awaiting results are also welcome to apply. Successful applicants will be taken into the Graduate Development Programme during Autumn 2023.
Successful Graduates will
- Be offered a two year fixed term contract and experience two work placements in a management, frontline supervisory or business support role within the Coillte Forest Division
- Placements may be in the areas of Resource Optimisation Analysis & Planning, Harvesting & Operations Management, Road Construction
- Earn a starting salary of €30,000 per annum with opportunity to progress over the duration of the programme
- Be enrolled on a Business Skills Development Programme with an international renowned institute
- Be involved in high profile strategic projects and receive mentoring & coaching support from Senior Management
- Have the opportunity to apply their technical learning and further develop their skills and competencies within an exciting, fast paced and customer focused forestry business
Competencies required to be successful
Commercial Awareness, Customer Focus, Learning Agility, Creativity, Results Orientation, Resilience, Collaboration, Communication, and Leadership.
Candidates must also hold a relevant Forestry, Ecology or Engineering qualification to HETAC Level 7 or above.
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com