The European Forest Genetic Resources Programme (EUFORGEN) hosted by the European Forest Institute’s office in Barcelona is looking for a trainee that will work within its team in a thriving international context. The aim of the traineeship is to support the Secretariat of the EUFORGEN Programme and associated projects.
The tasks will require an independent work process and close collaboration with the Programme Coordinator and scientific staff.
Key tasks and objectives will include:
- Assistance in the preparation of an analysis of a survey involving national representatives in member countries.
- Collection of relevant material for the website.
- Supporting the preparation of a dedicated session of the EUFORGEN website.
- Supporting the preparation of relevant meetings and events, including the preparation of background material and presentations.
- Supporting the activities of the Secretariat.
Skills required: Background in Forestry sciences. The trainee must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Duration: 3 Months – renewable up to a maximum of six months.
Other info: Funding available
Traineeship location: Barcelona, Spain
Please send your application to EUFORGEN Secretariat (email@example.com) with a mention “traineeship