The second EvolTree conference with the topic “Resilient forests for the future” will be held in hybrid format at the University of Brasov, Romania, from 12 to 15 September 2023.
Six sessions are planned on the following topics:
- Climate resilient forests
- Community genomics
- Evolutionary genomics
- Innovative methods and approaches
- Conservation genomics
- Tree breeding and sustainable use of forest genetic resources
Take also note of these important dates and registration information:
- March 1: Registration and abstract submission open
- May 31: Abstract submission deadline
- July 15: Final program online
- July 31: Registration closes for on-site participation
- August 31: Registration closes for online participation
Check out the EvolTree website for more information coming soon!