The French Agency for ecological transition (ADEME), in partnership with the Union for Mediterranean and Plan Bleu, are inviting all stakeholders in Mediterranean countries to enter the 3rd edition of the Mediterranean climate change adaptation Awards. These Awards are targeting all stakeholders in rural, urban or coastal areas to showcase their climate change adaptation action from the Mediterranean countries. This contest aims at awarding best solutions from the territories within these 3 categories:
- Resilient facilities and infrastructure
- Preservation of ecosystems and nature-based solutions
- Designing, implementing and monitoring public policies
The finalists (the winner in each prize category) will receive:
- Tailored support from the partners (study tour, meetings with technical and financial partners)
- Invitation to an international workshop in 2021
- International promotion of your actions (press communications, dedicated publication, short movie).