Etifor is looking for an Environmental bid & proposal writer: a new colleague able to support the team to deliver high quality grant proposals and bid documentation, managing both the administrative and technical contents.
Etifor restores the balance between humans and nature. How? By Improving the value of nature through science, innovation and governance. Their work is to help clients increase economic, environmental and social benefits of policies, projects and investments. Together you will challenge environmental and social issues with the aim of enhancing nature.
Who is Etifor looking for?
- someone independent but able to support the company teams to deliver high quality grant proposals and bid documentation, managing both the administrative and technical contents;
- a colleague able to maintain a friendly and continuously interactive working environment;
- a hard-working and systematic person, able to develop smart approaches and self-organizing tools;
- a person with excellent written communication skills, able to work under pressure to meet constant deadlines;
- a colleague interested in working with complex budgets and bureaucracy-driven donors and clients, while keeping a “yes we can!” approach.
- Tender and grants tracking: map, trace and analyze relevant international mission-related tenders and grants opportunities and report to Project Managers in a timely and efficient manner
- Partners and experts: sustain and enlarge existing partnerships and networks to achieve the company mission. Map and record key experts to fulfill bid requirements. Experts and partners contact management.
- Bid and proposal writing: draft and support drafting of successful expressions of interest, technical and financial proposals, for international mission-related donors and public clients such as World Bank (and other international development banks and institutions), EC and its agencies (EACEA, EASME), and national donors (AICS, MISE, MIPAF, etc.) in English, French and/or Spanish. The candidate should be able to elaborate and write technical contents with the support of our and external key experts.
- Administrative support: Support Project Managers during the contracting phase, administrative and financial management of tenders and grants (timesheets, budgets, supporting documents, etc.)
- Strategic work: Develop a company international tenders and grants annual and multiannual strategy (by donor and public sector) with the support of each Unit Director
- Develop and improve relevant company tools for the management of bids and proposals
- Management and updates of international grants, tenders and public procurement online company profiles