The Spanish-Portuguese Association of Natural and Environmental Resources Economics (AERNA) is glad to announce its IX AERNA Conference that will take place at the University of Lleida on 2 -3 September 2021.
The call for papers is now open and submissions on all relevant topics related to Environmental and Natural Resource Economics are welcome. As in former editions, the IX AERNA Conference is interested on both theoretical and applied research in the broad field of environmental and natural resource economics.
The deadline for papers submissions is 28 February 2021. Submitted contributions are expected to be work in progress at a reasonably advanced stage but still unpublished. Only PDF files will be accepted. All submissions will undergo the regular peer review process. Notification of submission acceptance is expected by 31 March 2021. Papers should be written in English.
- 15 December 2020: Opening the Call for Papers.
- 28 February 2021: Deadline for paper submission.
- 31 March 2021: Communication of acceptance decision.
- 16 May 2021: Deadline for early registration. Authors should register before this date.
- 26 June 2021: Preliminary Program.
- 25 August 2021: Final registration possibility.
- 2 -3 September 2021: Conference