MEDfOR is a two-year world-class International Master Programme on the field of Forestry and Sustainability. It is the only programme in Europe that simultaneously addresses the economic, ecological and social challenges of sustainable Mediterranean forestry and natural resources management.
The master’s purpose is to educate the next generation of leaders in forestry and natural resources, and public and private land management, with a special focus on the Mediterranean region. They wish to provide their students with tools to contribute to the solutions of forestry, natural resources and environmental challenges throughout the Mediterranean region and the world.
The Programme is offered by a Consortium of top ranked Universities supported by a consultation panel with several associated partners and stakeholders that come from leading international research and outreach organizations in all scientific areas of interest to Mediterranean Forestry and Natural Resources Management.
The MEDfOR Programme is open to candidates from all over the world,who have a bachelor’s degree on Biological Sciences, Environmental and Earth Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar areas.
There will be Erasmus Mundus scholarships available for the best ranked candidates. Specific scholarships are available for:
- Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro)
- ENI East (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia Moldova, Ukraine)
- ENI South (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia)
- Latin America – Brazil and Mexico
- Latin America – remaining countries (Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Panama, Peru, Venezuela)
- Latin America – LMI countries (Bolivia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay)
The deadline to apply is 31 January 2021.