This webinar aims at training forestry end-users on the use and application of the remote sensing-based forestry services developed by MySustainableForest Project during the past three years.
These services (e.g. forest characterization, biodiversity, ecosystem services estimation) integrate Earth Observation information (satellite data, LiDAR) with key forestry variables (e.g. forest species and stands) as to enhance sustainable forest management across Europe. User Guides and Short Demos will be provided.
This webinar is a Partner Event of the EU Green Week 2020, organised by the European Commission, which will offer many virtual events, conferences, seminars and talks between September and October.
- Date: 22 September 2020
- Time (CEST) 11:00-12:30, Total Length: 1.5 hours approximately
- Language: English
- Location: Virtual Event – Details will be provided at a later stage
- Registration Deadline: 20th September 2020
- Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on https://twitter.com/mysustforest