In the face of climate change and environmental challenges, in the last decade we have seen a lot of attention to a more dynamic bioeconomy towards the development of bio-based materials with high performance, good recyclability and biodegradable properties.
With a long-term focus on supporting a leading bioeconomy, the EUROMAGH International Conference is holding its third edition in Rouen, France, from 19 to 21 October 2020. The event aims to promote understanding, scientific and technical progress and recent knowledge on the valorisation of biomass into bio-based materials, from the extraction of natural polymers, biopolymers, to bio-based mixtures from macro to nanoscale.
The conference entitled “Sustainability and bio-based materials on the road of bioeconomy” will provide a forum for discussion to the global community of scientists and engineers in the field of bio-based materials and their huge applications, making it a truly multi and interdisciplinary conference.
- Bioeconomy vs. biobased materials: brakes and levers for a new sustainable approach?
- Agroresources, fibers, nanofibers and nanoparticles reinforcements
- Bioresins, biosourced monomers and biopolymers
- Plant aggregates and vegetal concrete
- Biocomposites and nano-biocomposites
- Rheology, bioprocess and modelling
- Recycling and industrial valorisation
Call for Abstracts
Authors are invited to submit an abstract of up to 2 pages, by e-mail, related to the conference topics, according to the template that can be downloaded from the website conference by 15 April 2020. Submission e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Manuscripts selected from the conference will be published in a special issue.