The call for research abstracts to participate at the 5th European Agroforestry Conference (EURAF 2020): Agroforestry for the transition towards sustainability and bioeconomy is now open. The conference will take place in Nuoro, Sardinia (Italy) on 18 -20 May 2020.
EURAF 2020 is promoted by EURAF, the European Agroforestry Federation, in collaboration with several Italian and local partners. This event will provide an important opportunity to exchange scientific ideas and results on agroforestry and discuss new and emerging directions in research and practice in the sector.
The scientific committee welcomes contributionsin the form of structured abstracts under the following Agforestry topics:
- Climate change (adaptation and mitigation)
- Enhancing ecosystem services provision by agroforestry systems
- Biodiversity and wildlife management
- Quality food products and certification
- Wildfire prevention
- Innovations toward innovative agroforestry systems
- Managing Mediterranean agro-silvopastoral systems
- Education, information sharing, and awareness raising in agroforestry
- Rural tourism