ETIFOR is looking for a graduate student to introduce to our team as a Junior Officer and who is interested in carrying out a PhD. The subject of the PhD will be on traditional agricultural supply chains (cereals and nuts) and the potential reuse of by-products derived from the transformation of the raw, semi-finished or finished product.
The candidate must have a degree in agricultural (or related) sciences and have a passion for the processing of agricultural products. We are looking for a person capable of being involved in Research and Development in the field of circular economy and in particular in increasing the efficiency and enhancement of by-products of the agricultural supply chains.
Suitable applicants will have:
- no more than 29 years;
- Master’s degree in agricultural or related sciences;
- good knowledge of English;
- interest in scientific research.
Suitable applicants should have:
- previous work experience;
- interest in the environment and nature-related issues;
- interest and experiences related to circular economy and/or agricultural products.
The candidates must send their applications no later than 5 May 2019. The selected candidate may start his/her research work in the autumn (approximately October or November 2019). The possibility of collaboration before the start of the PhD programme will be considered if requested.