Calling all stakeholders in Mediterranean countries to showcase your climate change adaptation action!
The French Agency for Environment and Energy Management (ADEME), in partnership with the Union for Mediterranean, Plan Bleu, AViTeM, SEMIDE and ASCAME are inviting all stakeholders in Mediterranean countries to showcase their climate change adaptation action.
Who can enter?
These Awards target local authorities, national entities, public universities and research centres, NGOs and the private sector, in association with public stakeholders, to present their action in rural, urban or coastal areas from the 23 Mediterranean countries. The Awards focus on three main categories of action:
- Category 1: Developments, Infrastructure and Building
- Category 2: Ecosystems and Natural Resources
- Category 3: Methods for Designing and Implementing Public Policies
What are the benefits of entering the competition?
- Tailored support from the partners (study tour, meetings with technical and financial partners)
- Invitations to two international workshops in 2020 (to be announced)
- International promotion of your actions (press communications, dedicated publication, short movie)
Applications close on 20 March 2019 and the Awards Ceremony will be held in late spring.